Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fativersary

One year ago today was my due date. I remember being in a very, very bad mood. The fact that Otto wasn't born until a week later should clue you in as to the reason for this. Heh.

Anyway.

I'm taking tomorrow off from work to get my head clear and play with my kid and clean the house so the grandparents can come celebrate with us this weekend. Yay! Birthday Cake for EVERYONE!!!! (And YES- I am excited for cake in spite of the fact that it depresses me that I still have 10 lbs to go until my pre-pregnancy weight. Is that wrong? I mean, I know that I'm still nursing and that my body holding onto some extra is an insurance policy, so to speak, but I can't help it that I have "fat days" more often than not.)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it has been a whole freaking YEAR since the little guy showed up. Craziness.

No comments: