2. Journal (more) regularly with an actual paper and pen.
3. Organize family photos. Ugh. Bane of my existence. I am so NOT a scrapbooker. Its all I can do to make sure everything is uploaded to a photo site and prints dumped in a shoebox.
8. Start knitting again. I need socks! And there's a felted slipper pattern that has my eye...
9. Learn at least 5 new songs on the ukulele.
10. Take a road trip to visit a friend.
13. Get a massage.
15. Purchase and learn new piano music.
16. Learn how to (really) swim. I can tread water and dog paddle but I want to learn how to really swim so that maybe I can
17. Try a Triathlon. Seems a little out there right now (given #16) but a sprint tri might be doable...just putting the idea out there for myself.
18. Buy hard copies of the Hunger Games trilogy to save for when Otto is old enough to read them.
19. Watch Dr. Zhivago again because my mother insists that I should love it.
20. Keep moving towards eating homemade/ local foods. We're doing well so far: local farm eggs, local honey, making our own bread...
21. Run the Warrior Dash. How fun does that look!?!
22. Buy a small deep freezer. (Probably used.) For storing local beef/bison!
23. Start a charity giving family tradition at Holidays time. I want to start doing something yearly with our family where we together choose a charity and together shop/find items.
24. Actually prepare and cook a whole chicken. I know! I've actually never done this...we always just get boneless/skinless chicken breast. But I want to learn the art of a simple roast chicken and explore all the things you can do with it.
25. Attend more yoga classes. I do yoga at home fairly regularly but the classes provide benefits beyond what I can do at home. And they are fun!
26. Organize my kitchen cupboards. Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh.
27. Meditate for at least 5 minutes a day.
28. Take Otto to the children's museum and the zoo in Denver.
29. Visit my little brother and soon to be born niece/nephew in Hawaii. Hey, a girl can dream!
30. Start Otto on beginning piano lessons. Taught by me!
32. Go to a major league baseball game. I'm not a huge fan, but Otto and the Husband would have a wonderful time.
33. Try Zumba! This scares me but I want to give it a shot...if only to do something outside my comfort zone.