1. Ice cream. So good after a long walk/run/car ride/sleep...YES, PLEASE.
|Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone has the BEST ice cream.|
2. Finishing my 2nd half marathon. Even though I was sick with sinus/ear problems, I busted out a 2:02:30 in my hometown's July 4th race. It was a breathtakingly beautiful morning and the course took us over rolling hills through farmland and valleys with amazing mountain views. Love.
|Main Street, Lander, WY|
3. My better half. He is my favorite person ever.
|Sunset at the Madison river junction in Yellowstone|
4. Watching my son enjoy the same things I did when I was little. Like throwing rocks in a river with cousins and yelling so loud your own voice echoes off the mountains.
5. Adding to my summertimelove soundtrack. How is it that I JUST discovered the Wailin' Jennys????? Beauty.
What's making your summer?