Monday, August 8, 2011

Realizations.

1.  If I had one of those "I'd rather be..." bumper stickers on my ass today, it would say "I'd rather be thrift shopping."  I'm starting to compile my fall wishlist and on it so far:

-Minnetonka Moccasins:
(Delightfully Tacky totally inspires me...)


-Some pinstripe pants and a cute cardigan a'la Maggie Gyllenhal in Stranger than Fiction:


Image from powet.tv



-An infinity or circle scarf...I love this masculine print:

Remixed by Jacki's whole shop is totally dope.


Good thing my birthday is coming up!


2.  I think one of the reasons I've got fall on the brain is that I work at a university and the students move back in a week.  A week!!  At that point, the population of our town will swell, there will be more traffic, lines at restaurants (the good ones, anyway) and the whole feel of the place will just...change.  Going to enjoy this last week of true summer!



3.  I should really own some Belle and Sebastian.  There is no excuse.

No comments: