1. Apple cider. While I usually go for tea or coffee, I've been on a cider kick lately and can't seem to go a day without at least one cup of the stuff. I like it spiced, hot, and preferably imbibed under a quilt reading something dark and amazing like...
3. "Night-time walks." Otto and I have been doing this thing lately where we bundle up after dinner and put our headlamps on and walk around the dark neighborhood. We imagine that we see caves, bats, tunnels, and other spoooooky stuff just outside our lights' reach. Instead of holing up inside, its like we're venturing out into the dark and cold and saying "we're not afraid of you!!!"
4. Smartwool socks. I love any sort of wool socks, really, but these are soft cushiony tubes of "everything's-gonna-be-ok." Folks that know me have learned that Smartwools are ALWAYS a good gift for me. I love them and wear a pair nearly every day.
5. Downton Abbey. What's not to love? British accents, class-ism, sexism, stuff and nonsense, and Dame Maggie Smith! Love.
6. Soup, soup, soup. Tomato, Chicken Noodle, Minestrone...I don't really care, just give me soup!!