Thursday, October 1, 2009

K2TOG

Oh. My. Goodness. This yummy fall weather is tugging at my knitter's heartstrings. There are so many awesome patterns and yarns out there that my hands almost ache with longing to hold bamboo needles and some sort of deliciously soft fiber. Seriously. Its a disease.

So I've been busying myself with yarn-p0rn on the internets.

Socks. From Knitty.




And this. Also from the new issue of Knitty. OMG drool.


As it is, I have some delicious alpaca at home that is slowly transforming into a big chunky, fringe-y scarf of my own design. Because that's about the most complicated knitting I can stand at the moment. But it doesn't stop a girl from dreaming!

The husband and I are working half days next week to help our new puppy (!!!) adjust so maybe I'll get some knitting time in there somewhere...Puppies sleep alot just like babies...right?

No comments: