For some reason, I've been getting a lot of (half-joking...I think) "you're so WEIRD's" in the past few days from friends and family alike. Usually, its as a reaction to my warped sense of humor or my random quoting of movie lines that gets this reaction. But then I start thinking...maybe I am really weird?
1. I love voting. I don't know...is that weird? Primary elections are happening here today and I hit the polls before work and savored every little bubble I got to color in.
2. In the same vein, I also love filling out forms. Of any sort really. The doctor's office, tax forms, whatever. I see a clipboard coming my way, I get all anticipatory and start rubbing my palms together like a comic book villain. I loved playing school/secretary as a child and would gleefully design and then fill out my own forms.
3. I really, really, REALLY hate to have the bottom of my feet touched, especially the arches. I'm super ticklish and it makes me feel all violated and ooky. Consequently, I am not a person who enjoys foot massages. I know! Weird.
4. I love Neil Diamond. Dudes. Sweet Caroline is the SHIZ.
5. I hate Tom Cruise. Although, maybe that's not that weird.
And just for fun, here's a picture I took this weekend that was supposed to be of the fog rolling over the mountains as I drove up over the summit, but just turned out to be a picture of my dirty car window. You're welcome.