Monday, December 13, 2010

8 DAYS AND COUNTING

One of the (many) perks of working where I work is that we get a paid break over Xmas.  We don't have to use vacation time, even.  The entire place shuts down and we all get 11 straight days off.  And did I mention its paid?

11 DAYS.

Three of those days will be spent at the in-laws for the actual holiday but the rest are ALL MINE.  I can't wait to get to see my little boy every day, all day, for that long.  As a momma who works outside the home and places her son in the care of another, this gift of TIME means more than any bonus check or holiday party would.  (It will be nice to see the Husband, too.  Wink.)

I have so many plans: sledding, snowshoeing, crafts, swimming, movies, snuggles...

I'm just...giddy with excitement.  Can't wait!

No comments: