Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hockey Moms = Dogs???

Did you watch Palin's speech? Even though it has been WELL established that I am not her target audience yada yada yada, I couldn't help but tune in just out of sheer curiosity. And the "know your enemy" thing.

Anyhoo.

I was impressed with Palin's poise, her polished appearance and demeanor, and her cute hair. I was not impressed by the canned speech, the lack of substance in her words and the level of sarcasm that accompanied jabs at Obama. And since most of these jabs were unfounded they held little weight.

Oh, and I personally do not think that comparing yourself to a dog is very flattering. But whatever. Although, on second thought, I have known some amazing dogs so maybe I take that back.

Ah well. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to the debates!

Great analysis of Palin's speech here.

No comments: