Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wanna make out?

You'll have to forgive me. I'm stuck with the creeping crud and having a difficult time prioritizing between parenting, working, and snot wrangling. Thank goodness for Neti pots, that's all I have to say.

Yeah, I know. I'm bringing sexy back.

In other exciting news, we took a trip to the next town over this weekend and CLEANED UP at the used kid's clothing store. It was bargain shopping at its absolute, tippity- toppity, double fudge ice cream sundae finest: We got a 2 piece Columbia snowsuit, snow boots, shoes, pajamas, the cutest flannel shirts you've EVER seen, corduroy pants and more for under $100, people.

And we got to stop for ice cream. I was not kidding about the sundae.

So it was a great weekend, fun was had by all, and if my freaking face wasn't full of rubber cement at the moment, I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

No comments: