Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OMFG YOU GUYS


Its finally here. Election Day. Nov. 4th. Thank the powers that be.

I am a nervous wreck.

I didn't' wear my Obama shirt to work because at the last minute I decided it could be considered inappropriate. See what sort of wholly responsible employee I am?
Of course, when I got here (a bit late after voting! woot!) one of my co-workers was wearing a McCain/Palin shirt. Grrr. So I dug around in my bag and found an Obama button. So there.
Anyway, I'm glad that the whole thing is almost over. For better or for worse. But hopefully for better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog thru Cecily. I'm a UW grad -- met my hubby in the Buck of all places! I'll be back to read more. Oh-- and I'm in South Dakota and probably the only one who voted Obama here in my little corner of the world! :-)