Thursday, May 31, 2007

Glimpses

Life is just barreling by these days. I know I say that kind of shit alot, but its just really true right now. I feel like I'm on Space Mountain or something...just kareening through in the dark, up and down, dipping and spinning, grasping at any thing that will make me feel grounded.

Crafting, however, is one thing that helps me feel a bit more sane...

First up, a picture of the Big Bad Baby Blanket (from Stitch n' Bitch). Its about halfway done. 100% Organic cotton yarn in pretty fall colors. Knitting is such therapy for me. Sorry its a sucky picture - I just took it with my phone, but you get the idea.



And some cute robot iron-on transfers I got from The Mod Dots Shop and slapped on some onesies.

After finishing these, I think I officially have an iron-on transfer BUG and want to do more! So I'm on the lookout for cute patterns...

And just for fun, a picture of me at 24 weeks. It looks so institutional because I work at a university and work is the only place I have access to a mirror that shows anything lower than my chest.
Note the j-lo junk in the trunk phenomenon. Booty-licious.

No comments: