Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Keepin' On Keepin' On

I have to say, I am sort of rocking this whole pregnancy thing these days. Yesterday was my 28 week appointment. Had to drink that crappy glucose whatever and then get blood drawn. And then today I have to go back and get my shot of Rhogam since I am Rh negative. But I've only gained 2 lbs. since the last appointment and the veins on my leg are looking better thanks to my strict regiment of wearing support hose (most of the time), elevating my feet whenever I get the chance and pampering the ugly things with cool witch hazel compresses. I'm eating well and excersising every day and all in all, I have to say that I'm feeling pretty good about stuff.

It helps that the Husband and I had an enjoyable (7th!) anniversary. We slept in and then rode our bikes downtown for breakfast. After that, we spectated at the bicycle race that was going on and then went to this movie. Dinner was casual but then there was time for some *ahem* intimacy that we had been lacking for, oh, the last month or so. (Apparently, pregnancy is not a turn-on for the Husband...but he was nice enough to fake it for the sake of my sanity.) So that was that.

Now, I just need to get ready for my parents to come later this week and for our baby shower on Sunday. I can't believe its here already. Ack!

No comments: