Yes- I really AM this bored. We are in the middle of a big snowstorm. The power went out at work and knocked out the server...power's back on but our network is jacked so we can't to any work!
1. Who kissed you on New Years? The husband and my friend Anna (that one was on the cheek ;-)
2. Did you have a New Year’s Resolution this year? nah...I never do that.
3. Does it snow where you live? And HOW
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Absotively. Especially with a little Bailey's.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Nope- I've only been to NYC once and I spent most of my time in Brooklyn.
1. Who was your Valentine? The Husband
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Yes... and we made the little shoebox mailboxes to put them in.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? not really. We have winter until April no matter what.
4. What did you receive for Valentines Day? We don't really do Valentines day
5. What did you give for Valentine’s Day? see above.
1. Are you Irish? Scottish
2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage? I've only had it once...it was ok.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? Nuthin'- I was pregnant so no green beer for me.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Yes, I'm always ready to be warm!
. Do you like the rain? yes
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?no- I hate that crap. I know, I'm no fun.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? heh, no.
5. Do you love the month of April? eh- its ok. Its better than March.
1. What is your favorite flower? daisies
What happened to 2 ????? Ugh.
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…”are better than april blizzards
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: um...I don't know why that day would be significant...
5. Is May anything special to you? Nope.
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1996. God, I'm old.
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month? Got married in 2000!
3. Have a favorite baseball team? Nope- not much of a sports fan.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? Not a whole lot- the husband was on tour with his band and I was all pregnant. I think I hung out in the basement, drank ice water and watched girl movies...
2. Did you go to the fireworks? not this year...I'm pretty sure I passed out before it was time for them.
3. Did you blast the A/C all day? No one in Wyoming as A/C. Well..maybe that's not quite true, but no one I know does.
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? Just tried to get through it and the end of my pregnancy! Oh, yeah and I had my 30th birthday, which is always uplifting.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘07? Our baby shower/BBQ that we had in July.
3. Did you have a sunburn? I dont' think I burned much this summer
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? not once, although it would have felt awesome.
1. Will you be attending college/school? nope. But I work at a university, if that counts.
2. Do you like fall better than summer? Sort of.
3. Plan on anything to happen this month? My son was born!!
1. What was your last Halloween costume? oh wow...I haven't dressed up in ages. The last one I can think of was the slutty version of Sandy from Grease.
2. What is your favorite candy? Good chocolate and black licorice. Not together, though :-)
3. What was your favorite thing(s) about this month? Having a new baby!! Otto was Yoda for halloween- it was so cute.
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? The husband's aunt's house.
2. What are you thankful for? family, friends, the husband and my kid.
3. Do you love stuffing? no, but I do love dressing. Southern cornbread dressing is the best.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Sort of. We celebrate the season and have a tree but we are not christian.
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe? yes!!!
3. Get anything special last year? Otto was conceived on 12/25...is that TMI? Sorry!
4. What do you want this year? To have a good time with our family! And some money for clothes because honestly, hardly anything fits me right now.