Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Days are Easy


Happy Earth Day. While its silly that we need to have a day to remind everyone that our home is slowly but surely falling apart I think Earth Day is a good excuse to reevaluate your (read: my ) life and look for areas where you (I) can improve your (my) greenness.


My goal this year is to look for ways to clean my home that have less of an environmental impact but still leave things sparkly and fresh and so on. Fortunately, I came across this article that details great solutions that may also be incidentally easy on the pocketbook. And who wouldn't love that??
So, Happy Earth Day. Go clean some shit.

2 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

great link, mama! Thanks!

Debi said...

Thanks for the link! Club soda is a new one to add to my "weapon" list. But I swear by baking soda, vinegar, and occasionally a little lemon juice. Baking soda is my savior...cleans everything from the skungie bathtub after a dirt-crusted little boy's scrub down to said little boy's wonderful marker drawings on the kitchen table.