1. New car is TOTALLY BOSS. I lurves it.
2. Am now getting my old car ready for resale. I need to vacuum it and get the stickers off the windows but I've already had 2 inquiries...so far so good.
3. The little dude is alternating between being the sweetest little kid ever and a complete hellion. From hell. Send reinforcements and/or whiskey.
4. Marriage is a little strained for some reason. Not much together time lately, if you KWIM.
5. Not sure what to do about that as this week is booked solid for both of us.
6. Recently joined my community's Freecycle network and while I have yet to donate or receive anything...it is just so cool! There's all kinds of stuff up for grabs. Kicking myself for not having joined up sooner, like when I was pregnant. I could have scored all kinds of free baby shit.
7. Speaking of baby shit, Little O's been all out of whack and I think its because we recently started giving him yogurt...he loves it but its not worth it for runny green poop. Sorry if that is TMI. Not sure what is up with that.
8. Apparently, I am into acronyms today. ROFLMAO. (Not really. I'm sitting here being quite serious...its just the longest one I know.)
9. We bought Zack and Miri Make a Porno . I saw it in the theater, but on the second viewing, I do believe it is one of, if not the best Kevin Smith movie. I really like it.
10. For some reason, after not smoking for several years, I'm craving coffee and a cigarette today. Don't worry, I'll get over it. There's just something about cold, overcast days that lend themselves to a good cuppa joe and a smoke. I think I'll have some green tea and sugarless gum instead. Ah, adulthood.