Friday, February 13, 2009

Fiddle Dee Dee

I'm channelling Scarlett O'Hara a bit today...You know, "I won't think about 'X,' I'll think about it tomorrow." Procrastination. It is an art.

I did sell my old car, which is fabulous. Buyers should be picking it up tonight. So that's done. But otherwise, I have hampers full of dirty laundry, end-of-week clutter littering most surfaces, and lots of errands I meant to run this week and just didn't get around to. But hey. Its the weekend and I'm sure I'll get around to most of that stuff at some point during the two days. Its not like we celebrate Valentine's Day or anything. Heh.

Oh and I'm not feeling particularly sexy due to a huge ass blister I have on my hand from touching a hot burner. Hawt. Literally.

So that's it. Its not much, but its my life.

Cheers.

No comments: