Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Oh My, What Fun, What Fun

I puked for the first time (since being pregnant) last night. Oh the joys! It was just a little puke. (I'm sure you're glad I'm sharing). Up until now, I've felt nauseated, yes, but nothing beyond that. I think what did it, was that I decided to forgo my weekly grocery trip on Sunday and go last night (Monday) instead. Something about having just eaten dinner and all the smells at the store and the fact that evening is usually my most queasy time- well, it all added up to one exciting time in the bathroom, lemme tell ya. At least I was able to wait until I got home- at one point, I thought I might spew in the parking lot of Safeway.

Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't complain too much...I know there are lots of Mommas out there that have it worse than I do!

No comments: