Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Well, maybe not a warrior persay, but I did decide to get up and get at least some chores done while I had energy. (My reserves seem to deplete in the afternoon and evening- this pregnancy thing is exhausting!)

-Go to get breakfast and cook it for HusbandBrain- Check.
-Clean family room in basement, including the organization of all 300 of HusbandBrain's cds- Check.
-Sweep wood floors in upstairs and "straighten"- Check.

Whew. Now, I think its time for a shower and a little Me time*. The HB, being as sweet as he is, also did some cleaning, so between the two of us, I think we've got a pretty sparkling little house.

*Confession: "Me time" refers to me being a HUGE dork and re-reading all the Harry Potter books in anticipation of the last one coming out this summer. Gah. I know.

No comments: