Friday, April 27, 2007

Whadda Week

Friday already? How did that happen? While during the first trimester, time seemed to creep by at an alarmingly slow rate, suddenly it is litereally FLYING...I'm 19w3d...that is insane to me. With the tell-all ultrasound a little over a week away, I feel like I just need to STOP. and enjoy where I'm at right at this moment. Not knowing the sex... Not knowing if the little alien has 2 heads...well, you get the idea. AND its the weekend again. Huzzah!

My awe at the pending weekend and swift passage of time notwithstanding, on to other musings:

The old Husband and I have been making an effort to have one 'date night' a week. Most weeks, we have dinner somewhere and then wonder around the local megamart. I know. The romance of it all is almost painful. This week, however, we were a little short on dough and opted to stay in. It was so. much. fun. The H downloaded some episodes of this show (one of my faves) and we watched probably 7 or 8 of them in a row while eating a home cooked meal. I haven't laughed that much in ages. We had such a good time, in fact, that I feel no guilt missing his rock show tonight...Its in Denver, which means several hours in the car and getting home around 5am and I'm just not up to it. So I'll stay home and paint my toenails and play Guitar Hero. Or have a wild night with girlfriends. The possibilities are endless, really ;-).

1 comment:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Grrrrrrrr! Blogger just ate my first comment. If it shows up later, please forgive the double post!

Anyway, DH and I are such homebodies that we also love to stay in and watch TV together for dates. It really is so fun for us! Even before we had kids.

I also love The Office! It is one of the best-written, best-acted shows on TV right now. Enjoy your weekend, girl, and enjoy these coming weeks and months. It only goes by faster from here!