Thursday, July 17, 2008

Newsie Tidbits

Tidbit 1: I decided the old blog needed a little makeover. I like it.

Tidbit 2: I also need a makeover. Unfortunately, due to our perpetual condition of being TOTALLY BROKE, this is not likely to happen anytime in the near future. But in my secret fantasy life, I am totally booked for a haircut, facial, mani, pedi, seaweed wrap...

Tidbit 3: Speaking of pedi's- 2 weeks ago I had surgery on both big toes for ingrown toenails. Can I just tell you that this HURTS LIKE HELL and is taking forever to heal. FOREVER. Oh, and my toes are incredibly beautiful, lemmetellya. Just in time for flip-flops season.

Tidbit 4: We are supposed to go camping with the in-laws this weekend. Enough said.

Tidbit 5: Otto is hitting milestones at what seems like a ridiculous rate. We have first words, we have crawling...what's next? Sudoku??

No comments: