Friday, August 1, 2008

Phoning it in

Behold. To the left in all its glory is my old cell phone. Well, not my exact phone but a likeness. Whatever. As far as phones go, my Razr wasn't terrible but definately wasn't great. Just, as the husband would say, "meh." I've had it for 2 years: it is scratched, beat up, and gettin' fuzzy. Sure, this is the phone I took Otto's first pictures with but I've never been the sentimental type. Time to go.


And so, shit GOT CRAZY last night when I received my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW phone that will most certainly enable me to RULE THE KNOWN UNIVERSE. Or, you know, text people easier. Same thing.




Its an LG EnV2 and so far, me likey. Even if it did mean that I used the word "Qwerty" about 20 times last night. Yes. I am cool.
Boo-ya.

1 comment:

Lapa37 said...

I to had my Razr for 2 1/2 wonderful years and just got a new phone. I got the Scoop from Alltel it has a slide for the key pad for easy texting. I hope you and your new phone become lasting friends like you and your Razr did.