Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jiggety Jog

Made it up to the hometown and back again in one piece this weekend. Spent time with the inlaws- hiking, eating, talking, eating, watching a toddler roll around in the grass like a crazy person, and eating. The weather was cool, but not cold, cloudy but with a little bit of sun. It was a study in paradoxes.

So that's an achievement.

For Mother's Day, the husband got me $$ for a new tattoo and a very lovely card. YAY! I've already got an appointment booked and everything. I'll let it be a surprise, but its going to be classic, sailor-y, and incorporate my kid's name because I love that little turd factory SO much.

All in all, it was a nice weekend and now I'm back at the daily grind which seems grind-ier than normal because I got all used to sleeping until 7 and eating my weight in chocolate chip pancakes and stuff like that just doesn't happen during a 'work week.'

No comments: